On 17 May 2011 03:33, "Bhavani shankara" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear FSL list

We have done TBSS analysis using all Fractional Anisotrophy (FA), Mean Diffusivity (MD), Axial Diffusivity (AD) and Radial Diffusivity (RD), we reported at multiple correction corrected results for all each of these using randomise at statistical significance level of P<0.05 (Corrected for multiple comparison FWE).

One of the reviewer commenting that we should have used (P<0.05/4= 0.0125 (for each of FA,MD, RD, DA) ) . I think he is suggesting the correction according to Bonfferoni correction.

My question is, is it sufficient to use p<0.05 FWE corrected for each of the DTI parameters or Should i use the significance level of p<0.0125 on the FWE corrected images as i am doing test for 4 times using FA,MD,RD and AD..

Please suggest me and clarify me what is the best statistical significance level to use...?

Thank you

--
Dr. BHAVANI SHANKARA BAGEPALLY
MBBS, (PhD in Clinical Neuroscience) NIMHANS,