Dear FSL,

Regarding the bug in randomise. is this bug is only for the -e option or for other TBSS statistical analysis also? as i am using 4.1.7 for some and used 4.1.6 for the other TBSS analysis using

"randomise -i all_FA_skeletonised -o tbss -m mean_FA_skeleton_mask -d design.mat -t design.con -n 5000 --T2 -V" as suggested in the TBSS help.

Do i need to reanalysis my data again with new randomise ?  However i have done the randomise 2 -3 times but all the time the results are same.....

Please suggest me

Thank you