Hi Roberto,
Is this based on a higher-level analysis?  The first thing is to make
absolutely sure that the statistical model (i.e., GLM) in whatever
software package that you're using to conduct the analysis of the ROI
values is identical to the GLM specification that you used to conduct
the whole brain analysis in FSL.  That includes having the identical
effects in the design matrix (all the same main effects, interactions,
and any other covariates), and making sure that any demeaning of
variables is the same as well.

Claims of putative inconsistencies like this are a common post to
various lists (FSL, SPM, FreeSurfer), but I suspect that the issue is
usually that the model used for the ROI analysis doesn't match what was
used for the whole brain analysis.

cheers,
-MH