Ok. I see. However, I don't thing this was what I wanted to do. What I
want to do is to control for age and gender differences between
subjects, not within subjects (e.g. control for the fact that I have
more younger than older participants, look at gender*time effects etc.).
Sorry if I'm not being very clear.

Alexander