Hi FSLers,

I need to explain how randomise + TFCE works in an intuitive manner. Could
you please say if the following is accurate?

First of all, an unpermuted t-map is computed. This would be a multiple
linear regression at each voxel. TFCE is then fed with this unpermuted
t-map, and an unpermuted TFCE-map is computed.

Then, at each permutation in randomise:
1. A t-map is computed (and maximum t value is stored for later generating
the max(t) null distribution).
2. TFCE algorithm is fed with that t-map, TFCE-map is computed (and the
maximum TFCE score is stored for later generating the null distribution).

After N permutations, we can compare our unpermuted TFCE-map with the null
distribution made of N max(TFCE) scores to get a FWE-corrected p-map.
(And, if we compared the unpermuted t-map with the max(t) null distribution,
we would get voxelwise FWE p-map?)

Thanks a lot,
Miguel