Dear list,

In my results, the LI (lateralization index) of waytotal on one certain
pathway is highly correlated with behavioral performance, while the FA is
not.  LI was calculated by: (L-R)/(L+R)) . So now it's time to decide which
hemisphere contributes more to this results. And as I understood, waytotal
of single pathway needs to used with carefulness.

In previous discussions, Matt. suggested to normalize waytotal with a
control pathway, i.e., the waytotal of the interested pathay divided by the
waytotal of the control pathway. Has Matt. published something on this yet?

Ps, I'm wondering if  the other way would also be reasonable. Say take the
sum of waytotal of both the left and right pathway and use it to norm the
waytotal of each left or right pathway. In this way, not only the
tractability will be counted , but also the size of the pathway (seed masks
, brain et al.) is controlled. Does this make any sense?

Comments are highly appreciated.

Best regards,
hd