Dear Cornelius,

what do you mean with this, in the example I was talking about a motor task
"If there is language related activation in the data, one component (or
more) will pick it up, along with a nice 30s-timecourse. So, if you
see that (and FEAT or SPM won't give you anything reasonable), then
it's most likely misspecified onset value"

Thanks,

Carolina