This sounds pretty good so far. I will probably try to change the script by
adding -dof 6, because then I could use the rotbvecs script (which depends
on the .ecclog file) to alter the bvecs based on head motion only.

This is a really helpful discussion board... I ought to do this more often.

Thanks a bunch... Tyler