Reminder: The early bird registration deadline for the FM 2011
Symposium, the co-located SEW Software Engineering Workshop, and other
associated events, is 3rd June.

Registration information and online booking:
http://sites.lero.ie/fm2011/registration.html

The FM Doctoral Symposium on Monday 20 June, FM Industry Day on 22
June, conference dinner at Dromoland Castle on 23 June, and a copy of
the proceedings (Springer LNCS), are included in the registration for
FM 2011. The FM Workshops and Tutorials are available at additional
cost. For further information on the associated events, see links from
the main website under: http://fm2011.lero.ie

Accommodation is available on the University of Limerick campus close
to the conference venue at 52 Euros per night.

Accommodation information is under:
http://sites.lero.ie/fm2011/localinformation/accommodation.html

We look forward to seeing you in Limerick in June.

Jonathan Bowen
FM 2011 Publicity Chair

--
Prof. Jonathan Bowen
Emeritus Professor, London South Bank University