From: Users of FlexiPlan HDR system [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Marsden, Jenny [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 19 May 2011 12:04
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Ring Applicators with Needles

Dear All,

Has anyone got the interstitial Nucletron Ring Applicators with the needles yet?
Do you use all the parts or just certain sizes/lengths/angles?

We have a quote and it is really quite enormous!
So, I was wondering if we can order the parts we need separately, rather than the sets, so that we can save some money.

We will probably just have to start saving now but any thoughts on this gratefully appreciated,

Jenny
Jenny Marsden
BSc(Hons) MSc DipIPEM CSci CPhys MIPEM MInstP
Principal Physicist
Hull and East Yorkshire Hospitals
Radiation Physics Department
Castle Hill Hospital
Castle Road
Hull
HU16 5JQ
01482 461384

[http://www.hey.nhs.uk/emailfooter/image.jpg]

The content of this email and any attachment is private and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure, copying or forwarding of this email and/or its attachments is unauthorised. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender by email and delete this message and any attachments immediately. Nothing in this email shall bind the Trust in any contract or obligation, unless we have specifically agreed to be bound.

Virus Warning:

Although this email and any attachment are believed to be free from viruses, which might affect any system into which they are received or opened, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that they are virus free.  Hull and East Yorkshire Hospitals NHS Trust accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage arising in any way from their receipt, opening or use.

Thank you for your co-operation.

For more information and to find out how you can switch, visit www.connectingforhealth.nhs.uk/nhsmail