Dear colleagues,

My name is Neeraj (‘Nij’) Bhala and I am an epidemiologist in Oxford.  Mike Clarke (previously of the UK Cochrane Centre and now Director of the All-Ireland Hub for Trials Methodology Research) and  I are putting together a list of the large simple randomised trials of healthcare interventions therapies (excluding vaccines and screening) with more than 10,000 participants.

Do any of you have any suggestions for other large randomised trials we might have missed (including their size), people to ask or places to look?

Trials greater than 20,000

Women's Health Initiative

Physicians' Health Study

Women's Health Study