Dear Colleagues,

The EQUATOR newsletter (May 2011) is now available online. It provides important information about new reporting guidelines added to our library and other news including the EQUATOR 2011 Seminar and Annual Lecture:
Newsletter: http://www.equator-network.org/index.aspx?o=1029&newsletters=yes

The EQUATOR Network provides online resources, education and training supporting good research reporting practice, and supports the development of robust reporting guidelines.
EQUATOR website: http://www.equator-network.org/

Please feel free to print and display our leaflets, introducing the initiative and our website resources: http://www.equator-network.org/resource-centre/promote-responsible-reporting/promote-responsible-reporting-/

Hope you will find resources useful and thank you for your help in disseminating this information.

Best wishes,

Iveta Simera
For the EQUATOR Team

Dr Iveta Simera
Head of Programme Development
EQUATOR Network
Centre for Statistics in Medicine
Wolfson College Annexe
Linton Road
Oxford, OX2 6UD

email: [log in to unmask]
tel: + 44 (0) 1865 284413
fax: + 44 (0) 1865 284424
www: http://www.csm-oxford.org.uk/
www: http://www.equator-network.org/

EQUATOR Network - resources for reporting research
Website: http://www.equator-network.org/

Now translated into Spanish
http://www.espanol.equator-network.org/