Dear all,

This is the first call for application to the Rimini

International Summer School in Geography of Tourism - 2011 Edition (5 – 10 September 2011).

Deadlines are:

27th May 2011 for those applying for scholarships

17th June 2011 for those requesting the early bird registration fee

11th August 2011 for all the other applicants.

Please find in attach the poster of the event and the provisional programme.

Full information on the Faculty of Economics website:

http://www.economiarimini.unibo.it/Economia+Rimini/Didattica/Summer+e+winter+school/Summer+School+2011/International_Summer_School_in_Geography_of_Tourism_2011.htm

This year the Summer School is dedicated to a challenging topic:

Tourism between Green and Blue Economy.

The future of mass consumption

New and innovative directions for Sustainable Tourism development

We are organising an interesting programme with a blend of theory, practical cases, field visits as well as social activities!

We will be pleased if you could circulate this among your colleagues or those people that could be interested.

Moreover for those that likes it, join the Facebook community "Summer School in Geography of Tourism"

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/Summer-School-in-Geography-of-Tourism/119592041400458?ref=mf

All participant that are affiliated to partners’ organisation (UNESCO/UNITWIN network partners, Council of Europe, "Phoenician's Route Cultural itinerary", University of Haifa, Società Geografica Italiana, Province of Rimini, AIIG, University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, M.Th.I., Emilia-Romagna Region) will be entitled of a special reduction of 30% on fees.

Alessia Mariotti
Geografia economico-politica
Università di Bologna
Facoltà di Economia - Rimini Campus
Via Angherà 22
47900 Rimini - Italy
Cell. 0039.348.2435556
Skype: alessia_mariotti
http://www.unibo.it/docenti/alessia.mariotti
Before printing this email, please think about the environment