Dear Colleague

We are writing about the upcoming conference, The First Interdisciplinary Workshop on the “Mathematics of Filtering And its Applications”, which takes place at Brunel University, UK, from 13 July to 15 July 2011. This is partly funded by London Mathematical Society.

This is the opportunity to participate in a truly unique event.  There are delegate places still available at a very reasonable rate, as we are offering substantial discounted rates to academics and students. It is requested that if you would circulate this letter to your academics staff and students, that could be beneficial for their research work.

You may download the preliminary programme here.

http://optirisk-systems.com/events/mathematics-of-filtering-and-its-applications.asp.

If you need any further information, please feel free to keep in touch.

Thanks

Kind regards