hi linda
well for me the future of drawing research stands between the gesture of drawing and the semiotic ground of the sign....
where can we draw the limit?
its a phd research

bernardo

On Wed, May 18, 2011 at 10:25 PM, Linda.Knight <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi again all

Sorry for the repeat posting, I fear my first post got drowned in the flurry of posts about Facebook and such.
I'd really appreciate any thoughts people might have about drawing research directions:

Cheers
Linda

Dr Linda Knight
School of Early Childhood