Wrong colors (blue and maroon) but the book I wrote for accessibility champions How to Create Disability Access to Technology: Best Practices in Electronic and Information Technology Companies might help.The book discusses and documents how some large companies are coming to value disability, whether in product design, customers, or employees.

And, the book is now available for free download from my website, AboutDisability.comhttp://aboutdisability.com/book/AccessChampHandbook.pdf

Anthony

On May 16, 2011, at 11:16 AM, Kudzie shava wrote:

Dear Colleagues and friends,
Could you please help my friend Craig Williiams find a particular book he is looking for and more generally also point him to some relevant materials/literature on disability and advancement in technology. Please find below his email to me, Colin and Alison.
Thanks.
Very best wishes
Kudzai

--- On Sun, 5/8/11, Craig Williams <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

From: Craig Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: FW: can u help me find a book title
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Sunday, May 8, 2011, 3:10 PM

dear kudzi

thanks in advance for what ever assistance you can give me  - please  find below what i sent Alison & Colin.   I hope you  can assist me.

Cheers
Craig

From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]
Subject: can u help me find a book title
Date: Sun, 8 May 2011 18:54:17 +0100

Dear Alison & Colin,

8.05.2011

I Hope that both of you are keeping alright?  I am emailing both of you in the hope that one of you might be able to assist me please.  I am looking for a  book (red and white cover) about Technology and disability (in the usa)..  is this a book that exist or am I just imagiing I have seen it on google books?   I spent weeks trying to find it in sheffield uni library.

my title is  an investgation into how advancements in technology have improved the lives of many impaired people over the last 50 years

Yours faithfully

Edwin Craig Williams

Anthony Tusler
707 795-0515