FYI

Colin

Dear all,

Next Wednesday 11 May we have a late night opening until 8pm of our current exhibition:

Re-framing disability: portraits from the Royal College of Physicians
An exhibition exploring four centuries of hidden history with responses from disabled people today

Please pass on to colleagues, friends and family - the promotional flyer with more information is attached.

The opening includes a FREE 30-minute guided tour of the RCP's Grade 1 listed building and collections at 6.30pm. No need to book just turn up. This is a BSL-interpreted tour.

For visiting information and access please visit the online version of the exhibition at: www.rcplondon.ac.uk/re-framing-disability<http://www.rcplondon.ac.uk/re-framing-disability>.

Facebook, twitter, YouTube and flickr

As some of you may have seen, we have started promoting the exhibition on facebook<*%09http:/www.facebook.com/RoyalCollegeofPhysicians>, twitter<http://twitter.com/RCPLondon>, YouTube<http://www.youtube.com/rcponline> and flickr<http://www.flickr.com/photos/rcplondon/> and you can take a look at:

*        http://www.facebook.com/RoyalCollegeofPhysicians

*        http://twitter.com/RCPLondon

*        http://www.youtube.com/rcponline

*        http://www.flickr.com/photos/rcplondon/

You can also send these links to friends via email, facebook, twitter etc as they are publicly available, so feel free to forward them on.

It would be great if you could take a look, leave a comment and hopefully get the debate going. We will be adding more and more content throughout the exhibition, so keep checking back!

Best wishes,

Bridget

Bridget Telfer | Audience Development Coordinator
Royal College of Physicians | Library, archive and museum services | 11 St Andrew's Place | London | NW1 4LE
Direct line +44 (0)20 3075 1430
Re-framing disability: portraits from the Royal College of Physicians
An exhibition exploring four centuries of hidden history with responses from disabled people today

14 February - 8 July 2011

For opening times phone 020 3075 1543 or visit www.rcplondon.ac.uk/re-framing-disability<http://www.rcplondon.ac.uk/re-framing-disability>. Booking advisable.

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient please inform the sender that you have received the message in error before deleting it. Please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Thank you for your co-operation.

Enquiries about list administration should be sent to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Archives and tools are located at: www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/disability-research.html<http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/disability-research.html>