Maybe “they” do, but please put it into context. I do not have musculo skeletal “disorders” I am sure ontologically there is reason and logic for the way my muscular skeletal system relates to the environment and the demands placed upon it. It is very orderly when it indicates I am in pain, but what the heck the response to it is entire within the realm of politics, culture and sociology. How I would be taught to respond, and whether I am expected to ignore the demands upon it in the interests of the economy conformity or simply being a “wage slave”

I am not allowed to feel pain if an ATOSSER dares to look at me, but if I were to tell one they were a “expletive deleted” I am sure they would “die” from the stress and plead foul. Different rules for different people, always was. That is the challenge.

Europe costs me more than I cost them, it is a false representation of economy and ecology.

Larry

From: The Disability-Research Discussion List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Colin REvell
Sent: 31 May 2011 18:52
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Musculoskeletal Disorders in the European Workforce

 Musculoskeletal Disorders in the European Workforce
Musculoskeletal disorders (MSDs) account for nearly half (49%) of all absences from work and 60% of permanent work incapacity in the European Union. These and other socio-economic consequences of suffering from poor health due to muscle and joint pain represent an estimated cost to society in Europe of up to €240 billion.
http://www.fitforworkeurope.eu/default.aspx.locid-0afnew009.Lang-EN.htm

Fit For Work website:-
http://www.fitforworkeurope.eu

Colin Revell