-----Original Message-----
From: Discussion list for disabled students and their support staff.
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of E.Barakhta
Sent: Thursday, May 12, 2011 3:57 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Scribe for a dyslexic student on Java Programming course

Hi all

Would you consider it 'reasonable adjustment' to recommend a Scribe for
a dyslexic student in exam on Java Programming course?

Kind regards

Ekaterina Barakhta
Senior Assessor
The Access Centre
Disabled Student Services (Frank Henshaw Building)
The Open University
Hammerwood Gate
Kents Hill
Milton Keynes
United Kingdom
MK7 6BY
Tel +44 (0) 1908 655921

--
The Open University is incorporated by Royal Charter (RC 000391), an
exempt charity in England & Wales and a charity registered in Scotland

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.