Given the ever increasing numbers of students asking for additional time
I think that for some HEIs a move like this is inevitable.

What I can foresee is the students then saying that they don't have
extra time, and wanting 25% more than the additional 25% and claiming
they are disadvantaged if they don't get it. Anyone care to speculate on
the legal implications of this?

Simon

--
Simon Jarvis