Dear members
I am pleased to attach the outline programme for the conference.  We hope that the programme is as clear as possible; breakout sessions and Special Sessions will run concurrently and all sessions will take place in the City Centre campus main building at Sheffield Hallam unless otherwise noted.  There will be the opportunity to sign up for Special Sessions.  Please note that this is a draft and the sessions may be subject to change.  More details about our key note speakers and the Special Sessions will follow.

We are currently working hard on programming the submitted abstracts into each breakout session.  If you would like to find out which breakout session your abstract has been scheduled for or if you have any questions about the programme, please contact Alaster Yoxall [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
tel: +44 (0) 114 225 6754 or me, but please bare with us at this very busy time.

If you haven't already booked your place, please can we remind you to do so as soon as possible to secure your place: www.conftool.net/design4health<http://www.conftool.net/design4health>

All those presenting at the conference must book their place/s by Friday 27th May to ensure that your abstract is included in the schedule and book of abstracts, and considered for publishing after the conference.

Kind regards
Kirsty

Kirsty Christer -Research Associate (Research Publications & Events) and
Conference Organising Officer
Design 4 Health Conference 2011
Art and Design Research Centre
Sheffield Hallam University, UK

e: [log in to unmask]<http:[log in to unmask]>
tel: +44 (0) 114 225 6809 | fax: +44 (0) 114 225 6931
www.design4health.org.uk
www3.shu.ac.uk/c3ri