Apologies for the link not working - thanks for the messages

It works now: http://www.actnow.org.uk/content/29

On 11 May 2011, at 10:30, Ibrahim Hasan wrote:

Colleagues

We have revised our ISEB Data Protection Course in the light of the revised syllabus issued by ISEB which take effect from 1st July 2011.

Key features include:

  • New reduced  fee - £200 cheaper
  • Full three hour mock exam which is tutor marked
  • Live webinars to aid delegate study and revision

Please click on the link below if you would like to know more:

http://www.actnow.org.uk/content/29

Regards

Ibrahim Hasan
Solicitor and Director