Dear All,

The deadline for panels and papers for next year's International
Studies Association Annual Convention (San Diego 1-4 April) is fast
approaching
(Wednesday 1 June) and the board of the LGBTQA Caucasus
(http://www.isanet.org/lgbtqa_caucus/) is looking to make sure that we
are fully represented in the program in terms of our panel allocation.

There's been a couple of suggestions for topics and we are looking for
people to participate in panels on either:

1) Teaching LGBT issues in IR
2) “Researching Sexuality in Difficult Contexts: Theoretical and
Practical Implications.”

 If you are interested in either panel - or know someone who is/could
be - please get in touch with Sandra McEvoy (Chair) at
[log in to unmask] and/or me (Vice Chair) at [log in to unmask]
as soon as possible.

Further details about the 2012 Convention can be found at
http://www.isanet.org/annual_convention/.

Please also feel free to join the LGBTQA Caucus (details at
http://www.isanet.org/lgbtqa_caucus/2010/05/join-lgbtqa.html) or we
are Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/ISA-Lesbian-Gay-Bisexual-Transgendered-Queer-and-Allies-Caucus/161028550622449

Best wishes,

Cai

--
Dr Cai Wilkinson
Lecturer

Muirhead Tower Room 633 (sixth floor, west wing)
Tel: +44 (0) 121 414 8242 (direct)
Fax: +44 (0) 121 414 3423

http://www.crees.bham.ac.uk/staff/wilkinson/index.shtml
Email: [log in to unmask]