----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Tina Minkowitz <[log in to unmask]>
To: wnusp-human-rights human <[log in to unmask]>;
Sent: Monday, 16 May, 2011 23:55:17
Subject: [Enusp] Fwd: UK Report on UN Convention released today-office for
disability issues-have your say

fyi, see below.

Tina Minkowitz, Esq.
Center for the Human Rights of Users and Survivors of Psychiatry
44 Palmer Pond Rd.
Chestertown, NY  12817  USA
+1-518-494-0174
www.chrusp.org

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Frank Hall-Bentick" <[log in to unmask]>
>Date: May 16, 2011 6:38:18 PM EDT
>To: "OZAdvocacy" <[log in to unmask]>, "OZPhys Dis Elist"
><[log in to unmask]>, <[log in to unmask]>, "AFDO Members
>Elist" <[log in to unmask]>, "AFDO Board Elist" <[log in to unmask]>,
>"IDA CRPD Forum" <[log in to unmask]>, "APD AsiaPacificDisability"
><[log in to unmask]>, "PDF Pacific Disability Forum"
><[log in to unmask]>, "African Disability Rights"
><[log in to unmask]>, "DPI World Council Elist"
>Subject: [IDA_CRPD_Forum] UK Report on UN Convention released today-office for
>disability issues-have your say
>

>fyi.

___________________________________
The Community Psychology List has a new website/blog at:
http://www.communitypsychology.co.uk/
There is a threaded discussion forum:
http://www.communitypsychology.co.uk/cgi-bin/discus/discus.cgi
There is a twitter feed:
http://twitter.com/CommPsychUK
To post on the website blog, forum or twitter feed, contact Grant or David at the email addresses below.
David Fryer ([log in to unmask]) or Grant Jeffrey ([log in to unmask])
To unsubscribe or to change your details on this COMMUNITYPSYCHUK list, visit the website:
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=COMMUNITYPSYCHUK