Hello,

Tim suggests that you should click the "Pick new peaks" and "Pick
non-maxima peaks" check boxes.  Now what that does is that it will try and
find a local extremum within the specified tolerances and if it doesn't
find one it will put down a peak at the reference position.  So if you
want all your peaks to be at the reference position then you should make
the tolerances small enough that it will then not find any extrema.  The
tolerances are set in the table below those two check boxes, you might
need to resize the dialog to see it.

Wayne