Re: [ccp4bb] Low resolution refinement One more thing though: have you refined with the NCS restraints off or on? Presumably on, seeing that you have a small gap between R and Rfree? It may be worth turning the restraints off or modify the NCS selections: if your 3 molecules are substantially different, applying NCS may make things worse rather than better (ie you’re averaging things that are different).

Good luck, Bert