From: [log in to unmask]
Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 13:33:15 +0200
Subject: Re: [ccp4bb] Zotero style
To: [log in to unmask]
CC: [log in to unmask]

You can use this

http://www.somwhere.org/csl/

to build your style.

Darren

On 4 May 2011 09:05, Robbie Joosten <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hi Everyone,

Does anyone have a Zotery style template for Acta Cryst and the like, (s)he wishes to share? I cannot find it in the repository, but perhaps someone has made one for private use.

Cheers,
Robbie Joosten

Biochemistry
Netherlands Cancer Institute

Dr. Darren Hart,
Team Leader
High Throughput Protein Lab
Grenoble Outstation
European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL)
www.embl.fr/research/unit/hart/index.html

For funded access to ESPRIT construct screening via EU FP7 PCUBE: http://tinyurl.com/ydnrwg4

Email: [log in to unmask]
Tel: +33 4 76 20 77 68
Fax: +33 4 76 20 71 99
Skype: hartdarren
Postal address: EMBL, 6 rue Jules Horowitz, BP181, 38042 Grenoble, Cedex
9, France