Dear CCP4ers,
I start apologizing for this off-topic question but I could not get an answer knocking at other doors...
We have installed version 1.6.0. from July 18,2009 of BUSTER, which apparently has a slight problem:
after each refinement step, I need to "re-center" the model within the new electron density map.
Is there any means to circumvent this ? Is there any newer version available somewhere ?
I could not find any indication in the web page of Global Phasing  but think it is rather strange that there has been
no release since almost two years.
Thanks a lot in advance,
Xavier