Hi, could it be you're trying to run it on a 32-bit machine?  You
didn't say which version you're running, but the 'glrf-rhel4' version
looks like it has been compiled for 64-bit only.

Try the 'glrf-huge' version instead, that has been compiled for
32-bit, at least it works for me (Ubuntu).

Cheers

-- Ian