Robin Walker in conjunction with Centerprise will present a series of talks

entitled The Making of the Black History Man starting on Sunday 1 May 2011

Dear Fellow Black History Enthusiast

            * Would you like to gain masteryover Black History or African World

Studies but do not know where to start?

            * Would you like to follow the example of someone who has achieved this?

            * Would you like to research, write, and publish in Black History or African

World Studies?

            * Would you like to be around like-minded people who share your passion

and commitment?

Greetings I am Robin Walker, also known as''The Black History Man''. I am best known

for writing the books, When We Ruled and Before The Slave Trade.

I am excited to announce that Centerprise have agreed to host a once weekly

adult education programme at their venue in Dalston facilitated by me

entitled The Making of the Black History Man.

I will be giving a series of talks every Sunday for the foreseeable future

Where I will explain¦ step by step ¦ how I became knowledgeable in Black History

And African World Studies ¦ having started out with NO knowledge whatsoever.

I will talk about the books I read … the scholars that influenced me¦

and the events that helped my intellectual growth. You could even call these sessions ¦

 My Life in Pursuit of Black History and Culture. Plus Great Issues of the Black Race.

These sessions are aimed at beginners but they are also aimed at people

who are already knowledgeable. Both groups of people will benefit immensely from

these sessions. Each session will consist of a one-hour presentation by me followed by a

structured discussion of the issues raised.

Hope to see you there. Each session costs just £5.

To all success in developing a powerful and highly cultured you.

Yours faithfully

Robin Walker

Programme: The Making of the Black History Man

Venue: Centerprise Bookshop,136 Kingsland High Street, London, E8 2NS, 020

7254

9632

How to get there: British Rail - Dalston Kingsland or Dalston Junction, Bus -

67, 76, 149, 243

Times: Sundays 3.30 to 5.30pm

Start date: 1 May 2011

End date: Indefinitely

Fees for each session: £5

Contact:Centerprise on 020 7254 9632, Robin Walker on 07875 186 695

--

Emmanuel Amevor

CEO

Centerprise Trust Ltd

136-138 Kingsland High Street

London E8 2NS 020 7254 9632

http://www.centerprisetrust.org.uk <http://www.centerprisetrust.org.uk>

'Cultural Diversity and Life long Learning'

Centerprise 2011 Midsummer Literary Festival

2nd June 2011 to 30th June 2011.  Featuring Prof. Gus John, Dr llaila O.

Afrika, Melanie Stevenson, Marika Sherwood, Paul Simons, Dawn Baaba

Arthur, Michael Williams, Neil Mayers, Robin Walker, Professor Gus John,

Kapeni Melesse, Paul Simons and many more.

www.centerprisetrust.org.uk