POSTED ON BEHALF OF GILL JONES OF WOLVERHAMPTON WANDERERS. PLEASE DIRECT ANY ENQUIRIES TO HER.

Wolverhampton Wanderers Football Club
ARCHIVIST

We are looking to recruit an Archivist on a two year fixed term contract to develop our historical artefacts,
prior to the opening of our new Club Museum. This will be a stand-alone role and we are looking for an
enthusiastic, motivated person educated to degree level with a minimum of two years previous experience,
as the Club currently holds an extremely varied collection.

You will undertake a full range of Archivist duties using the CALM software, including cataloguing, preserving
and developing the collection.

For further information or a job pack please contact Gill Jones on 01902 828310 or [log in to unmask]

Closing Date: Friday 27th May 2011