Hi

Statistical Thinking are pleased to announce 2 Summer Schools: Introduction to Biostatistics (4-8 July) and Modelling (11-15 July).  Statistical Thinking recognises and appreciates the needs of non-statisticians working in (and allied to) health.  Both Summer Schools are precisely targeted so that delegates become effective users and/or consumers of statistics - without the expectation of becoming a statistician.

The vibrant city of Leeds is located within the wider Yorkshire region.  Leeds benefits from good road and rail communications and is served by a mix of low cost and regular carriers offering direct flights across Europe.

In addition to in-course refreshments, lunch and a printed copy of all course materials, a Workshop Dinner is also included.  Delegates can also take advantage of 4 nights' accommodation for the price of 3.  For further details on Statistical Thinking and to learn more about our Summer Schools, visit www.leeds.ac.uk/statistical_thinking.

We look forward to hearing from you, please feel free to contact us

And

Andrew Blance
Statistical Thinking/Lecturer in Biostatistics
8.001 Worsley Building
University of Leeds
Leeds, LS2 9JT
Tel: +44 113 3436939