Dear All

I am conducting a brief research project into benchmarking activity across UK Higher Education institutions. I'd be most grateful if you could spare a little time to complete the survey at the URL below – it will take no more than 5 minutes.

Individual names, email addresses and institutions will remain confidential. I'm more than happy to share the results with contributors when the survey is complete. The survey will remain live for one week.

Link to survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/LJCRKYT

Kind Regards

Jonathan Wylie

MBA student, Manchester Metropolitan University

(Formerly Strategic Planning and Information Manager, MMU)