From: HE Administrators equal opportunities list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Rich, Tammy
Sent: 24 May 2011 10:13
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Disability Disclosure - Staff

Does anyone have a particularly good Disability Disclosure rate for an HEI?  If so, how do you think you achieved it?

I know that's an enormous question but I'm looking for practical answers that you think made a difference at your institution.

Many thanks

PS I posted recently about experiences of having a Central Fund for Reasonable Adjustments for staff and it seems that most HEIs do not have one  but there was some guidance which I will have to check can be shared.  I still have the emails of all those who requested sharing.

Thanks
Tammy Rich

Equality Adviser I Equality Unit

T   + 44 (0)20 8417 4025 / Internal 64025
F   + 44 (0)20 8417 4159
E  [log in to unmask]

www.kingston.ac.uk
53 Portland Road, Kingston upon Thames KT1 2SH
Kingston University London

Security System.

The information in this email is confidential and is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised.

If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, except for the purpose of delivery to the addressee, is prohibited and may be unlawful. Kindly notify the sender and delete the message and any attachment from your computer.