We are currently piloting a scheme where all non-UK students receive an assessment of need and then up to £10kpa of support mirroring UK DSA provision.

Let me know if you need more detail.

Pete

==============================
(Sent via BlackBerry)

Peter Quinn
Head of Disability Advisory Service
University of Oxford

From April 18 2011 Student Welfare and Support Services (including the Counselling and Disability Advisory Services) are located at 3 Worcester Street OX1 2BX.  Phone numbers have not changed.

Please contact the general office telephone number on 01865 280459 or refer to our website for more information:
http://www.ox.ac.uk/students/shw/das

T.   +44 01865 289840
F.   +44 01865 289830
E.   [log in to unmask]
W.  http://www.ox.ac.uk/students/shw/das
Post and Visitors (by appointment only): to 3 Worcester Street, Oxford OX1 2BX
Level / Lift access throughout. Hearing Support System in meeting rooms/ Automatic doors at main entrance and throughout.

View the University's Disability Equality Scheme at www.admin.ox.ac.uk/eop/disab/des.shtml