Kathryn, All,

I am sorry for the confusion. The blog is not mine, it happens that the name
"Sebastian" is very common in Argentina. Sebastian Tedesco´s paintings were
also exhibited at the Salon and that is where I took the link from.
Regarding your question, during the opening speech one of the things said
was that the Salon *"is officially opened and will never be closed down"*,
so the idea is that from now on, every artist, professional or amateur, that
wishes to share his/her works related to mysticism, magic, etc. has a free
and non-profit space to count on.

The next session of the Salon is expected to be in July for a special
occasion related to a presentation of a book about gnosticism. The following
sessions will be opened for all artists. Speaking of which, and for the
common interest, I am planning to give a conference in August´s session
about Film photography and Alchemy.

Best regards

Sebastian (Ghelerman)