Dear Aacorns

I would like to recommend two scholars from Oxford University to join the list and network.

Tamar Parush, researcher at Saïd Business School, Oxford University
http://www.sbs.ox.ac.uk/centres/professionalservices/people/Pages/TamarParush.aspx

Tamar has followed some interesting tracks in music and leadership and is currently writing an article with Aacorner Niina Koivunen, based on profound and critical observations on some art and business models.

and

Pegram Harrison, Fellow in Entrepreneurship at Saïd Business School
http://www.sbs.ox.ac.uk/research/people/Pages/PeagramHarrison.aspx

As an educated chorister, Pegram - apart from his interesting research in entrepreneurship - has been a serious asset in creating a fruitful cohesion between the actions learning executive education aspects at the SBS and a growing understanding of new demands for teaching innovation at various University departments, not the least in music.

I hope you agree with me on these invitations

Best regards

Peter

Peter Hanke
C.L. Ibsens Vej 39