From: CHARLES OPPENHEIM <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Job Vacancies and possible Misleading Advertising (about Head of the Human Capital & Knowledge Management at EFSA, Parma, Italy)
To: [log in to unmask], "Brunella Longo" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Saturday, 14 May, 2011, 7:36

I have checked the contents of the advert and associated documents and can find no justification for the claim that they might breach data protection legislation.  Perhaps Brunella could point us to the  text in the advert/documents that she is referring to, and precisely what clauses of the legislation it breaches.....

Charles

Professor Charles Oppenheim