Hi all, yes I would go for juvenile hippo - just posted 3 pics here http://www.shd-archzoo.co.uk/fzuploads/ look for the last 3 on the list - adult skull from above, pygmy and a neonate normal hippo.  They arent in my proper gallery as its still a work in progress.
Sheila
SH-D ArchaeoZoology
http://www.shd-archzoo.co.uk