Hi Anton,

I could not find anything particular on Acari in my database. Don't
know if it is of much use but this small articles deals at least with
arthropods in general:
Hakbijl, Tom (2000): Arthropod remains as indicators for taphonomic
processes: an assemblage from 19th century burials, Broerenkerk,
Zwolle, the Netherlands. in: Huntley, Jacqueline P. & Stallibrass,
Sue (eds.): Taphonomy and Interpretation, Symposia of the Association
for Environmental Archaeology 14, 95-96, Oxford

Best

Christian
--
KNOCHENARBEIT

Hans Christian Küchelmann
Diplom-Biologe

Konsul-Smidt-Straße 30, D-28217 Bremen, Germany
tel: +49 - 421 - 61 99 177
fax: +49 - 421 - 37 83 540
mail: [log in to unmask]
web: http://www.knochenarbeit.de