Hi all, see below from Dorothée Drucker and Anne Bridault. Their email is a useful reminder about the whole conference - there are 8 sessions detailed on the website and if you have a deer-related paper that doesn't fit into these, you can submit it to the general session. Deadline for abstracts 30th April.

All the best, Naomi

Dear colleagues,

Just a reminder that the abstract deadline, 30 April 2011,  for “Deer and people conference – Past, Present and Future” is approaching.

We invite you to submit your abstracts online using the recommended paper proposal form.
We would be especially glad to have your contribution for the session “Deer and People: New approaches on ancient and modern bones” that we organized during this conference.

You will find all available details on
http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/archaeology/research/conferences/deerandpeople/intro.aspx

Hoping to reading you soon,

Dorothée Drucker and Anne Bridault

Deer and People: Past, Present and Future
8-11 September 2011, University of Lincoln