Hi all
I'm looking for a pdf of this paper:

Behrensmeyer, A.K.
1978 Taphonomic and Ecological Information from Bone  Weathering.
Paleobiology
4:150-162.

If anyone has any pdf's of other useful papers regarding weathering and
post-mortem interval, particularly in humid or island environments, I would
appreciate any offers -- our subscription services seem to be suffering some
problems regarding access and search -- grrr.

I have a number of human/forensic articles already -- the Spennemann &
Franke 1995 article, which is good for island but concerns burials,  while I'm
interested in surface degradation and estimating time of exposure. I  also
have a number regarding immersion and Ubelaker's general 1997 piece
Taphonomic Applications in Forensic Anthropology...

cheers
Pam

Pamela J  Cross
PhD researcher, Bioarchaeology