Margaret and all -

If you're interested in the future of publishing generally, and
especially how e-publishing is affecting it, then I'd recommend a series
of podcast interviews called "Publishingtalks" (subtitled "The future of
publishing") on WritersCast - http://www.writerscast.com/ . The
interviewer is a guy called David Wilk, who clearly knows a lot about
publishing, and a lot of people working in the publishing industry in
the USA; he also asks very intelligent questions. I first came across
him because he did an interview with Andy Campbell about "Nightingale's
Playground", so he's clearly got an interest in new media work; but he's
also very grounded in the business side of things.

- Edward