From: Testbed Support for GridPP member institutes [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Jeremy Coles
Sent: 12 April 2011 09:52
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Ops team and sites meeting @ 11am today

Dear All

At 11am today we have the biweekly "all sites" meeting. The agenda is here: http://indico.cern.ch/conferenceDisplay.py?confId=113888. The main focus will be the experiment updates followed by a look through the GDB topics covered last week and any implications for us. In the time that remains we'll discuss current activities at each site.

For minutes  Sam; Wahid; Andrew; Daniela; Derek; Pete; Jeremy

regards,
Jeremy