All, I have a question for all (any?) of those who have installed ARGUS.
In the initial post-yaim configuration, the
/opt/argus/pap/conf/pap_configuration.ini contains these pointers,

[security]
certificate = /etc/grid-security/hostcert.pem
private_key = /etc/grid-security/hostkey.pem

Unfortunately, these don't work for me - I couldn't add policies. I had
to change them to a copy of my personal certificate and key. Then
ARGUS/PAP worked OK.  I suspect the reason is that the Subject (DN) line
of hostcert.pem contains an "emailAddress=" element. This has caused
problems in other contexts.

My questions are: has anyone  set-up ARGUS with a hostcert.pem that has
an emailAddress= in the Subject (DN) line? And has anyone set ARGUS up
with a hostcert.pem that does not have any email address in the Subject
(DN) line? It would be very helpful if you could let me know.  I'm
trying to see if there is any pattern here. Cheers,

Steve

--
Steve Jones                             [log in to unmask]
System Administrator                    office: 220