Hi SPM users,

I have a problem with the coregistration step failed and a point of the functional image does not match to a point in the structural image. (image attached)
I did all the preprocessing steps including the reorientation of the structural and functional images according to the AC-PC axe. I realized during this process in the matlab main window appears the following message, I check the structural image and the origin correspond to the AC point.

Thanks,

Best Regards,

Carolina

Running 'Display Image'
Done    'Display Image'
Done

??? Attempt to reference field of non-structure array.

Error in ==> spm_image at 213
    tmp = spm_get_space([st.vols{1}.fname ',' num2str(st.vols{1}.n)]);

??? Error while evaluating uicontrol Callback