Hi Nela,

This error has to do with the fact that your set of Neuromag sensors
is not full. There are 303 instead of 306. This might have to do
either with some channels being permanently broken on your system or
with something MaxFilter did. I suggest that you talk to Sven just to
be sure about the reason. In any case I fixed the code to be robust to
that. If you put the attached function in both
/external/fieldtrip/private and /external/fieldtrip/plotting/private
that should fix the problem.

Best,

Vladimir