Hello,

We initially used a FOV in our EPI sequence resulting in some (larger) brains being cut off at the parietal and frontal lobules. We then increased the slice thickness to account for this. The problem is when we do the second level analysis; only voxels which are present in every subject seems to be included, resulting in a loss of data mainly in the parietal lobule which we are interested in. Is there any way to include voxels that are only present in some subjects (treating the rest as missing data points) or do we have to throw away some of our subjects?

best regards,

Jonas