Dear Sarah,

To follow up on Edson's suggestion, I've always found the following to
be extremely helpful:

Devlin JT, Poldrack RA (2007) In praise of tedious anatomy. NeuroImage
37:1033-1041.

Another very helpful paper regarding localization is:

Brett M, Johnsrude IS, Owen AM (2002) The problem of functional
localization in the human brain. Nat Rev Neurosci 3:243-249.

As Edson says, it's not necessarily a quick process, but it's
definitely a worthwhile investment.  Good luck! :)

Best regards,
Jonathan