Hi Rik,
    That's awesome. Thank you for the information.
    Also, is there a paper generated by the collected data?
    Best wishes.

Bill

awesome On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 12:15 AM, Rik Henson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Bill -

There is a multimodal dataset with MEG (102 mags+204 planar grads), concurrent EEG (70 channels) and fMRI on the same ~18 participants using a famous/nonfamous/scrambled faces paradigm similar to that on the SPM webpages that you cite. Each participant also has T1,T2, FLASH and DWI images. This dataset was awarded a prize for a data competition at the Biomag 2010 conference (Wakeman & Henson, 2010), with the condition and intent that it is made publically available for methodologists interested in multimodal integration.

The dataset is not quite available yet, owing to technical problems getting the data on the Biomag FTP server, but if you can wait a month or two (we now have to send the data by physical HD to the US!), then I would hope that there will be an FTP site from which you can simply download the data.

Best wishes

Rik

DR RICHARD HENSON
Assistant Director, Imaging